museum-digitalrheinland-pfalz
CTRL + Y
en
Rhenish Cast Iron Museum Fotografie [7.2787]
Die evangelische Kirche St. Medard in Bendorf, 1955/56 (REM CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: REM (CC BY-NC-SA)
1 / 1 Previous<- Next->

Evangelische Kirche St. Medard Bendorf, 1955/56

Contact Cite this page Data sheet (PDF) Calculate distance to your current location Archived versions Mark for comparison Graph view

Description

Schwarzweißfotografie aufgeklebt auf einer Pappe. Dieses Bild zeigt die evangelische Medarduskirche in Bendorf umgeben von einem Baugerüst. An dem Gerüst ist das Firmenschild der ausführenden Baufirma angebracht mit der Aufschrift "Carl Giess Söhne / Hochbau-Tiefbau-Stahlbetonarbeiten / Ruf Bendorf-Rhein 255". Nach der Zerstörung des Giebels der alten Kirche durch einen Bombenangriff am 31.12.2944 erhielt die evangelische Kirche in den Jahren 1955/56 eine neue Apsis zum Kirchplatz und einen neuen Haupteingang zur Hauptstraße hin. Aufgenommen wurde dieses Foto vom Kirchplatz aus.

Material/Technique

Papier / Fotografie

Measurements

166 x 115 mm (nur Foto)

Literature

  • Friedhofen, Barbara; Geissler, Klaus; Mielke, Roger; Syré, Michael (2004): St. Medardus zu Bendorf. Die dreigeteilte Kirche 1204-2004. Bendorf
Map
Rhenish Cast Iron Museum

Object from: Rhenish Cast Iron Museum

The „Rheinisches Eisenkunstguss-Museum“, (Rhenish Museum of Ornamental Cast Iron) displays its important collection in the light and airy rooms of...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.