museum-digitalrheinland-pfalz

Close

Search museums

Close

Search collections

Blüchermuseum Kaub Langwaffen [BMK10_0404]

Geändertes altpreußisches Infanterie Gewehr M 1780/87

Geändertes altpreußisches Infanterie Gewehr M 1780/87 (Blüchermuseum Kaub CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Blüchermuseum Kaub (CC BY-NC-SA)

Description

Schaft: neu, ausgebessert. Lauf: glatt, Kaliber 19mm, gestiftet, Zündloch leicht konisch. Schloß: schlechter Zustand. Beschläge: Entsprechen weitgehend denen des Nothardt-Gewehrs M 1801! Kurze Röhrchen. Ladestock: Eisen, original!
Beschriftung: Schaftmarken: keine . Laufmarken: Schwanzschraube: unten: W , oben hinten: K 3:1 Zweig mit Blätter, Punze, vorn: N225 IL 2i 235, unten hinten: IIIVXX, V . Schloß: außen POZDAMMAGAZ, darunter S&D, innen: IYÖ im Rechteck. Beschläge: Abzugsblech: innen S. Schlange: innen S. Beide Röhrchen: A. Ladestock: 1659

Material/Technique

Stahl, Messing, Holz,

Measurements

Gesamtlänge: 1430mm, Lauflänge:1040, Gewicht o. Ladestock:5275g.

Created ...
... When
... Where

Relation to places

Keywords

Created
Potsdam
13.06666660308852.400001525879db_images_gestaltung/generalsvg/Event-1.svg0.061
[Relationship to location]
Prussia
13.40609073638952.519172668457db_images_gestaltung/generalsvg/Event-22.svg0.0622
Map

Object from: Blüchermuseum Kaub

In der Neujahrsnacht 1813/14 überquerte Gerhard Leberecht von Blücher (1742-1819), preußischer Feldmarschall und Befehlshaber der schlesischen ...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.