Search museums


Search collections

Rhenish Cast Iron Museum 7 Fotografie [7.0733]

Hotel zum Franziskaner in Bendorf um 1892

Hotel zum Franziskaner in Bendorf um 1892 (REM CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: REM (CC BY-NC-SA)


Farbfotografie einer Postkarte. Abgebildet sind das "Hotel zum Franziskaner" und der dahinterliegende Saalbau "Franziskanerbräu" in der Bahnhofstrasse in Bendorf um 1892. Besitzer war der Gärtner Josef Schier. Der Tanzpalast ist 1892 abgebrannt. Die Nachfahren Schier betrieben eine Gärtnerei und Blumengeschäft. Die Bahnhofstrasse war früher der sog. "Mittelweg".


Papier / Fotografie


145 x 90 mm

Relation to places


Object from: Rhenish Cast Iron Museum

The „Rheinisches Eisenkunstguss-Museum“, (Rhenish Museum of Ornamental Cast Iron) displays its important collection in the light and airy rooms ...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.