Search museums


Search collections

Rhenish Cast Iron Museum 7 Fotografie [7.0704]

Einweihung des "Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedenksteines" 1913

Einweihung des "Kaiser-Wilhelm-Denkmals 1913 (REM CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: REM (CC BY-NC-SA)


Einweihung des Gedenksteines zum Anlass des 25-jährigen Jubiläums der Regierung Kaiser Wilhelms II. am 11. August 1913 am Spitzchen, Ecke Hauptstraße - Untere Vallendarer Straße. Der Stein ist nach dem Krieg in den 50er Jahren abgebaut worden. Auf dem Bild zu sehen sind Bendorfer Bürger und Vereinsabordnungen mit ihren Fahnen sowie zahlreiche Zuschauer.
Erster von links: Lehrer Josef Hardt
Dritter von rechts: Pfarrer Dr. Josef Rickel
Fünfter von rechts, erste Reihe: Heinrich Kamp


Papier / Fotografie


320 x 255 mm

Relation to people

Relation to places

Relation to time


Object from: Rhenish Cast Iron Museum

The „Rheinisches Eisenkunstguss-Museum“, (Rhenish Museum of Ornamental Cast Iron) displays its important collection in the light and airy rooms ...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.