Search museums


Search collections

Rhenish Cast Iron Museum 7 Fotografie [7.0446]

Obere Bachstraße in Bendorf um 1910, Schuhhaus Fries

Bachstrasse in Bendorf um 1910, Schuhhaus Fries (REM CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: REM (CC BY-NC-SA)


Schwarzweißfotografie. Die Aufnahme um 1910 zeigt das Haus Fries in der Oberen Bachstraße in Bendorf. Das Haus wurde um 1750 erbaut von der Familie Remy. Von 1880 bis 1888 war dort das Bürgermeisteramt untergebracht.


Papier / Fotografie


177 x 125 mm

Relation to places

Relation to time

[Relationship to location]
Bachstrasse (Bendorf am Rhein)
[Relationship to location]
Bendorf am Rhein

Object from: Rhenish Cast Iron Museum

The „Rheinisches Eisenkunstguss-Museum“, (Rhenish Museum of Ornamental Cast Iron) displays its important collection in the light and airy rooms ...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.